Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Arizona Spring Wedding

 
Today, I wanted to share a video of my beautiful niece's wedding.  The lovely Amber asked me to do the flowers for her special day in April of 2016.  We loaded up the Impala and headed to Chandler, AZ for an action packed week of wedding craziness.
 
Although, I have had extensive experience with silk arrangements, I had never been given the chance to execute an entire wedding with fresh flowers.  To say the least, I was nervous about the magnitude of the job ahead.
 
Amber had simple tastes for her flower choices.  She simply wanted light pink roses and lots of baby's breath.  As you will see in the video, we tried to use this simplicity in various ways to add beauty to an already stunning location.
 
Please sit back and enjoy this beautiful day with our family.
 
 
 
 
By the way, this is the result of this happy union:
 


Her name is Karsyn.
 
We must be very special to have her in our family. 
She is, indeed, a Gift from God.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment