Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Mindlessness and Menapause

Well, my friends....you may have noticed that I have been missing for quite a while.  To be frank, I have temporarily lost my mind due to symptoms of menopause.  I haven't been able to function as a human being for a few months now.  The mood swings, the lack of focus, and the hot flashes have been all I could handle.

As the symptoms seem to be subsiding, I am going to try to get back to my blogging.  I have really missed sharing my thoughts with all of you!

There will be some pretty cool changes coming to Anna Pearls Attic very soon.  I have joined an affiliate program.  They offer country lifestyle products for reasonable prices and I am excited to start that adventure.  Watch for the links to appear in the very near future. 

Another of my goals is to include more recipes and tutorials.  My mother was an amazing cook and she taught me all she knew.  Since we lost her four years ago, I would like to honor her by sharing some of that knowledge with you.

I am committed to the blogging process and promise to continue to "wow" you with my creative genius! "Not!"

~Anna Pearl's Grand-daughter~

No comments:

Post a Comment