Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

McGuireville Rest Stop

I have been traveling back and forth to Arizona the past few years to take care of my aging father.  Through these travels, I have come the following conclusion:
 
The State of Arizona does an amazing job on their rest stops!  Today, I would like to feature the Mcguireville Rest Stop.   It is located between Flagstaff and Phoenix.  The landscaping is so nice!  We usually stop to have a picnic lunch here.  We have enjoyed the numerous bird species and have been visited by hungry squirrels and rabbits.
 
Enjoy the Tour!
 
 
 

Kinda Scary, huh?





Our "personal" lunch spot



We shared this post on:

Hearth and Soul Hop Link Party

Good Morning Mondays Blog Hop

Turn It Up Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. G'day from Oz via the Hearth & Soul link up! I really loved your virtual tour and since I have been to Arizona I especially loved bringing back some memories of my few days there. Thank you!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha, thanks for the comment. If you have been to Arizona, then you know how beautiful a cactus can be. Love your linky party.

      Delete
  2. This really reminds me of when we lived in Texas! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger...was it the cactus or the snakes and scorpions that remind you of Texas?

      Delete
  3. A good rest stop is a wonderful thing! McGuireville Rest Stop looks absolutely beautiful - so well maintained! You've taken some wonderful photographs as well! Thank you for being a part of our Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely rest stop. It is so nice when you travel to have somewhere clean and tidy to rest. Thank you for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings

    ReplyDelete