Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Who is Truly in Charge?

In an age old battle of "Who is Truly in Charge?" the pets of Anna Pearl's Homestead are at a standstill. 
 
Baby, the senior Labrador clearly thinks that she will be the victor.  This is due to her sheer size and brute strength.  As evidenced by the gray hair around her muzzle, she is a wise old woman.  She has, indeed, fought this fight before.
 
Missy, the senior cat, make it quite clear that she will come out on top....of the dog bed.  After all, possession is nine tenths of the law.  She may not be big and strong.  However, she is very mighty.  She has been using those claws to convince everyone around her that she is not a woman to be messed with.
 
So the end of the story is?.....
 
The cat won!  Was there ever any question?
 

I apologize for the fuzziness of the photo.  I took it with my cell phone, which is about as old as my pets are.  However, the moment had to memorialized and the good camera was just too far away.

We shared this post at the following Blog Hops:

Homestead Blog Hop

Wak Up Wednesday Blog Hop

Our Simple Homestead Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Thanks for following me! i am now following you wherever i can!!
    thanks so much for stopping by! I also added your blog to my blog rolls...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie. I really enjoy your blog. I am on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anna-Pearls-Attic/111437022266336

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Missy at my house! Two of them! I often giggle at the pets around my house. I think they are in charge! Great post. Brought a smile!

    ReplyDelete