Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Products of The Week - DUCK FEET SHAKER SET


Spice up your dinner table
with this whimsical set of web-footed shakers.
Salt and pepper will stand at the ready to
season your meal and your home with charm.
Made from white porcelain.
Item weight: 0.4 lb. Each is 2-5/8" x 2" x 3-3/4" high. Ceramic.
 
$16.00 includes Shipping
DUCK FEET SHAKER SET WFM-10015670

As this blog forum does not have a online store, we are going to have to do this the old fashion way.  Orders may be made by emailing me at annapearlsattic@yahoo.com or calling me at 307-679-0388.  Payment may be made in the following manner:

1.      Paypal - Payment may be made to annapearlsattic on paypal.com.  Once I receive payment, I will ship the item.
2.      Check or Money Order - May be mailed to Anna Pearl's Attic, 152 Meadow View Street, Evanston, WY. 82930.  Once payment has been received, I ship the item.

Shipping will be through the United States Postal Service.  Once payment is received, I will ship the item within 5 days.  Please allow 14 days for delivery. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I tried to vote on your poll but I don't think it registered...anyway, I have never seen salt and pepper shakers like that...certainly made me laugh.

    http://estleschippfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind on the voting - I see now it registered....love homesteading posts.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Starletta! I have been hoping that someone would respond to the poll. It's the first time I have tried a poll.

    ReplyDelete